1. Where are the VTUVIA e-bikes located in?
Our VTUVIA ebikes are located in USA warehouse, the address in Corona, CA 92879.
- First, please choose local pick up when you do your payment and send us email or leave a note to tell us.
- Then, we will send you an electronic bill of lading.
- After you receive the e-bill, please print it down and show the paper to the staff in our stock.
- You will get your e-bike after the staff confirms the bill’s information.
5. If the bikes' components are broken. Where should I come to repair it?
We will do stringent quality checks before shipped our e-bikes out to our stock. And if by any chance there have, please contact us and tell us your e-bike’s problem. We have local maintenance to fix it. Or we will send you replacement parts and you find a salvage shop to repair, and we pay for the repair fee.
6. How long about the warranty time?
We offer 1 YEAR warranty, including frame, motor and electrical system.
7. If I don't want to have it what should I do?
If by any chance you want to return it, we supply USA address to accept your return for the order within 7 days.
If the e-bike is in good condition, it is the customer's reasons that want to return, the shipping fee should be paid by the customer.
8. If I want to Exchanges (if applicable), what should I do?
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to Corona, CA 92879. The return e-bike should in good shape, not effect our second sell.
9. Where I should return?
To return your product, you should mail your product to Corona, CA 92879.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.