VTUVIA E-Bikes Warranty Policy On Replacement Procedures & Responsibilities
➤30-Days Money Back
Which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Return your Undamaged / Unused Vtuviaebike product and receive a refund. More details, please check out our Return Policy.
All VTUVIA E-Bikes which purchased on here enjoy 2 year warranty.
➤ Target Audience of the Extended Warranty
The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the online shop. So the warranty is ONLY under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the 2-year warranty would be started since the initial owner has received it.
✦ What if my bike was stolen?
We are sorry that the stolen bike is not covered by the warranty. We recommend investing in a quality lock to protect your bike when you're not riding.
✦ What if I bought a second-hand Vtuviaebike?
You can enjoy the warranty only if (not optional):
1. The 2-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it
2. You have the initial owner's name & the initial order number.
All Vtuvia bikes are covered under our manufacturer's 2-year all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. (Accessories and batteries are not covered by warranty service)
The 2-year warranty would be started since the initial owner has received it.
➤ Replacement Procedure:
Vtuviaebike will replace any and all component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Vtuviaebike. And submitted to email@example.com. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Vtuviaebike within 2 years of initial purchase.
Vtuviaebike will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customer needs to provide us with evidence by email.
✦ Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact email@example.com and provide us with photos or video proof.
All accessories will not participate in the replacement or compensation if they cause scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: we will not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than 7 days from receipt of products.
➤ Frame Warranty
VTUVIA Bike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 year.
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frame are not included. Changeover labor must be performed by an authorized Vtuviaebike.
Vtuviaebike reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of Vtuviaebike.
✘ Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
- Impact damage
- Non-reversible modification (drilling/welding)
- Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
- Vtuviaebike batteries are covered by a 1 year prorated warranty.
- During 1 year of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on original purchase date.
- No cash reimbursement will be made.
- Batteries can be assessed and found defective only by directly by Vtuviaebike.
✘ This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Vtuviaebike;
- Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Vtuviaebike with the Products;
- Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owner's Manual;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source;
- Products used or purchased outside the United States.
- In addition, with respect to the Battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage;
- Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery, or the improper use of a battery charger;
- Where any of the seals on the Battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
- Where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified;
- The corresponding issues on battery and e-bike will not be covered by the warranty after using a battery that is not specific to your e-bike model. We do not recommend you to use a battery of other brands on Vtuviaebike e-bike, although the output voltage of the other's battery may also be 48V, the battery protection system may not be the same, there may be incompatible situations leading to damage to our motors and dispalys.
➤Parts & Components
Original Vtuviaebike parts & components are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.(When all the spare parts for warranty are sent to the customer, the customer needs to bear the freight.)
✘This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Ordinary wear and tear, not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by Vtuviaebike. Parts not typically covered include, but are not limited to:
1.1 Brake Pads
1.6 Chain Rings
1.8 Crank set
1.9 Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
1.10 Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
1.11 Frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware，Warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged.
2. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
3. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
4. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage not caused by Vtuviaebike.
5. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
6. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Vtuviaebike with the Products.
7. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
8. Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source.
9. Products used for more than 2-year or purchased on other platforms. We only handle those orders on our website, vtuviaebike.com.